- The benefits of massage include.
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
At Blonde Salon and Spa we provide a wide range of massage therapy services in a traquil and comfortable enviroment designed to give you a completely relaxing and restful experience.
The most common massage treatment - This full body massage utilizes long, smooth stokes that help relax the body, mind and spirit. It reduces stress, both emotional and physical, and is suggested in a regular program for stress management. No deep muscle work
A targeted massage for those that desire firm pressure and need relief from stressed muscle groups and joint pain. Uses controlled breathing, stretching, trigger point release and deep massage. Point specific work in a limited area is not recommended for more than 60 minutes. The therapist will talk to you about your needs and areas of concern.
Heat from the stones radiate deep into muscles loosening knots quickly and allowing for better blood flow through tension areas and relieving stress. Therapists use stones locally to warm specific muscle groups and in massage strokes and pin-point massage work for penetrating results.
Fully-supported side-lying massage allows the pre-natal massage to be not only relieving but comfortable as well. Extra attention is given to the lower back and feet of mommy-in-wating. For clients in their 2nd and 3rd trimester.
Stimulate the entire body through thousands of corresponding nerve endings in and around soles of the feet and hands. You will experience an overall feeling of well-being and enable your body to concentrate healing energies wherever they are needed.
Couples Massage - Priced per person per treatment, call ahead for therapist availability Any of our massage and spa selections can be shared in our adjoining rooms. You can each choose the treatment that’s rights for you and enjoy them together. Multiple services can be booked together for a full day of pampering. Check out our monthly spa package specials!
Acclaimed by healthcare professionals around the world, VacuTherapies TM is used to stimulate arterial and venous blood flow, along with lymphatic circulation. The vacuum lifts and releases rigid soft tissue as well as scars, adhesions, and restrictions. By clearing debris, allowing drainage, and easing limited movement, these incredibly effective techniques relieve pain and enable the body's return to homeostasis to promote healthier tissue.